If you are considering adoption, there are a lot of things to consider. At The HOPE Center, we have resources to guide you through tough decisions and help you plan for the months ahead. We can also refer you to adoption agencies that will help you plan for adoption.
Women that consider adoption may feel:
- They aren’t ready to be a parent, but don’t want to have an abortion
- They want their child to have a two-parent family
- They want financial and emotional stability for their child
All of these are valid reasons to consider an adoption, but it is ultimately your choice. We can help guide you with emotional support, information and resources, and even our own experiences.
Ask your self these questions so that you can begin to make an informed decision:
- HOME LIFE
- Are you living in a temporary residence? Is your home life unstable?
- Have you taken drugs recently, or are you using them currently?
- Do you have goals for your future that raising a child will hinder?
- Are you having trouble providing for yourself financially?
- Are you in an abusive relationship?
If you are pregnant, there are a lot of choices to make for you and your baby’s future. By asking yourself these questions, you can be prepared for the choices ahead of you.
We can help you understand the choices you have with adoption. We are here to help you with whatever your choices are.
Call for an appointment 770-924-0824