The Hope Center
Every woman has a right to choose when and how she wants to start a family. The HOPE Center is a place where women of all ages can go to be assisted with their decisions, and have access to free resources, free emotional support, and freedom to choose her own way. At The HOPE Center, we assist women by providing the information and services needed at one of the biggest decision points in their lives.
Don’t make choices that can affect your life and your future all alone! The HOPE Center offers guidance without judgment, medical testing without fees, and renewed hope for a better tomorrow.
If you think you may be pregnant, don’t go through this alone. We are here to help. Hope for women starts at The HOPE Center:
At this time, our center is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19) to our clients and staff. We are asking screening questions, prior to entering our facility to identify those who are at risk of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
If you have an appointment, please call us at (770) 924-0864 and we will greet you at our front door.
If you do not have an appointment, please call the above number to speak to someone for further guidance.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions:
Do you have any symptoms?
• Fever (temperature above 100F)
• Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
• Chills or muscle aches
• Sore throat
Have you had potential exposure?
• In the past month, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
• Have you traveled internationally or in New York, New Jersey, the State of Washington or California in the past month?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call the Center at (770) 924-0864 so we can assess risk and make appropriate referrals. If our staff assesses you to be at risk, you will be asked to schedule your appointment for a future date for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10am - 4pm (Ultrasound Appointments Only)
- Wednesday: 10am - 4pm (Ultrasound Appointments Only)
- Thursday: 10am - 4pm (Ultrasound Appointments Only)
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed